The Best Dog Monitor Cameras For Your Pet (17 Best-Rated )
Taking care of a dog is one of the most rewarding things a person could experience. Pets make great company. They help alleviate depression and improve your mood. They also help guard your home, averting potential burglars and alerting the household if there is a suspicious activity going on.
However, there are times when you can’t be with your pet. As much as you’d like to be with them 24/7, that just isn’t possible especially if you need to go to work. It does feel awful. Many owners also worry about their dog, and for good reason. Sometimes, you just want to know how they spend their day so you can make it better. Sometimes, you want to keep them safe. Fortunately, there is a great way to be with them even when you are not together physically. With the aid of the best dog monitor cameras, you’ll be able to keep an eye on your best friend anytime, anywhere, and help him stay out of trouble.
- The Best Dog Monitor Cameras in the Market Today
- 1. Petcube Camera
- 2. BAVISION Wifi IP Camera Wireless Home Security Trailer Cameras Dog
- 3. Petzi Treat Cam: Wi-Fi Pet Camera & Treat Dispenser
- 4. Pawbo Life Wi-Fi Pet Camera
- 5. PetChatz HD
- 6. Plater Smart Baby Monitor Wifi Video Camera
- 7. Vimtag VT-361 Super HD WiFi Video Monitoring Surveillance Security Camera
- 8. Motorola Pet Scout600 Remote Wireless Pet Monitor
- 9. Petkit Pet Activity Monitor for Dogs and Cats
- 10. Amcrest IP2M-841 ProHD 1080P (1920TVL) Wireless WiFi IP Camera
- 11. Wansview Full-HD 1080P WiFi Wireless IP Security Camera
- 12. Motorola Scout1100 Remote Wireless Outdoor Video
- Motorola Scout1100
- 13. iFamCare Helmet 1080p Wi-Fi Remote Pet Cam Monitor with Pet Laser
- 14. Blink Home Security Camera System with Motion Detection
- Blink Home Security
- 15. Nest Cam Security Camera
- 16. Zmodo 1.0 Megapixel 1280 x 720 Pan & Tilt Smart Wireless IP Network Security Camera
- 17. Hoison Smartfeeder Camera
- How to Choose from the Best Dog Monitor Cameras
The Best Dog Monitor Cameras in the Market Today
1. Petcube Camera
If you want a sleek and sophisticated looking camera to monitor your favorite canine, then Petcube will surely satisfy your taste. Besides, it delivers the following functions:
2. BAVISION Wifi IP Camera Wireless Home Security Trailer Cameras Dog
Bravision is a reliable gadget and one of the best dog monitor cameras in the market. It efficiently lets you know what is going on in your house while you are away.
3. Petzi Treat Cam: Wi-Fi Pet Camera & Treat Dispenser
It’s alright to monitor your pet, but wouldn’t it be more interesting if the camera lets you have fun while you’re watching over your dog? It’s possible because Petzi Treat Cam, one of the best dog monitor cameras, has the following features:
4. Pawbo Life Wi-Fi Pet Camera
Pawbo sounds cute but definitely looks cuter. Just take a look at its awesome and high-tech features, the blue and purple typography that gives the camera a fun vibe, thus suggesting that you have fun with your pet whenever you use it.
5. PetChatz HD
Have fun with your pet with this new camera from PetChatz (in HD, as well!).
6. Plater Smart Baby Monitor Wifi Video Camera
The Plater Smart Baby Monitor Wifi video Cam is not just for babies. They’re also for pets. Here’s what you get from one of the best dog monitor cameras:
7. Vimtag VT-361 Super HD WiFi Video Monitoring Surveillance Security Camera
Have you ever wondered how you can monitor your dog 24/7? With best dog monitor cameras such as Vimtag, you can be at ease at what is happening at home even when you are out.
8. Motorola Pet Scout600 Remote Wireless Pet Monitor
Motorola, the mobile phone giant, has also introduced its own version of a remote dog monitor camera.
9. Petkit Pet Activity Monitor for Dogs and Cats
Who knew that some of the best dog monitor cameras can detect the moods of your pets? That is possible through PetKit.
10. Amcrest IP2M-841 ProHD 1080P (1920TVL) Wireless WiFi IP Camera
Armcrest Camera is your ally in monitoring your pet and your home. Here’s why:
11. Wansview Full-HD 1080P WiFi Wireless IP Security Camera
Just like other best dog monitor cameras, Wansview feature state of the art technology such as the following:
12. Motorola Scout1100 Remote Wireless Outdoor Video
Here’s yet another product from the manufacturer of the best dog monitor cameras in the market today.
13. iFamCare Helmet 1080p Wi-Fi Remote Pet Cam Monitor with Pet Laser
Smart alerts are important in monitoring your home and your pet., and this is what iFamcare Helmet can offer.
If you prefer an ultra-sensitive monitoring camera for your dog, look no further. Blink is here.
15. Nest Cam Security Camera
The Nest Cam Indoor security camera will help you watch over your home and family – and especially your pet – when you are out and having fun. Using the Nest Cam will never be a bore.
16. Zmodo 1.0 Megapixel 1280 x 720 Pan & Tilt Smart Wireless IP Network Security Camera
Zomdo is best if you want a security camera that does not require a lot of work to install.
17. Hoison Smartfeeder Camera
This camera allows you to make sure your pets are fed on schedule. With it, you can share content online. It’s also a pretty useful tool for security.
How to Choose from the Best Dog Monitor Cameras
First, think of the primary functions. The camera should be able to detect motion and activity so it would know when to start recording. The sensors should be sensitive enough.
Second, you might want a camera that could capture photos well. This comes in handy when you need to record suspicious activity. On the other hand, it’s also good to record great bonding moments with your dog.
Next, it’s best that the camera does not consume too much power, but it could be too much of a hassle if you need keep changing batteries. In this case, plugged-in cameras could be better.
In addition, you might want to consider one that allows you to communicate to your dog via audio. Some cameras also allow you to “send” treats or food through a dispenser. The best dog monitors allow live streaming and audio recording. Pets respond and behave better when they hear the voices of their masters. This is also a good way for pets and their owners to bond. Besides, it's fun to watch pets and their antics.
If your goal is to capture images and video clips of your pet and share these content over your personal social media sites, look for those with Wi-Fi connectivity features and cloud storage capability.
Useful gadgets such as these can be worth the investment. Don’t look at the price alone though. Expensive cameras don't necessarily mean they will stand the test of time.
These cameras work with Android and iOS apps. It's the perfect setup for those who need to work with a tablet or a mobile phone. It will allow you to take better care of your pet.